I always joke with people about my positive aura. Well, doubters and naysayers, I have proof!
I walked into town with the intention of getting a mani/pedi. Since the salon had no room for walk-ins, I made an appointment for the next day and thought, “Oh, I’ll go get my aura photo taken instead.” Because you can do that in Ptown. (And it’s #151 on my Mother List.)
Just a few buildings down and across the street is Whaler’s Wharf and on the third floor, where no one goes, is a little shop painted bright colors and filled with books. I tentatively knocked on the door, was waved in, and announced that I was interested in having my aura photo taken.
It happened so quickly! I was instructed to sit on a wooden bench and place my hands on metal hand-shaped thingymabobs that were connected to the camera. She then draped me in black and told me to keep my eyes closed. Maybe 15 seconds later, it was done.
She then ushered me into a room painted magenta and we waited for the photo to develop. And here is what she shared with me:
- I have a male spirit guide (I assume he is gay) who wanted to make sure I was aware he was there (definitely gay). He has been helping me for at least the last 3-4 months in two areas of my life. My big change I plan to announce soon is in one of those areas. Weird.
- I have a Philosopher’s Cap, which means I am a wise old soul and have lived thousands of lives. Cool!
- I am a helper who helps by counseling, listening, and encouraging. I’m also a poet/artist/medium. And I am very sensitive and have strong empathy skills. I speak the truth. Groan! There isn’t one “test” I’ve taken that hasn’t put me squarely in the helper category. So. Over. It.
- The white around my heart means I have purified my emotions. I asked her what that meant and she said I’ve let go of resentment and regret and all the bad things people hold on to. Awesome. Therapy works.
- And my FAVORITE part — my aura is unique. The pink and white combination is something she never used to see but it has started to show up lately. She thinks its the aura of the healers who are here to protect the planet (Martha Beck anyone?). It means I have a lot of spiritual compassion. She painted the room this magenta color.
- The next four months or so I will be focusing on relaxing and meditating, going within, and connecting with the spirit. That sounds pretty good.
- Oh, and my aura is big. Which means I care about people.
And here is the photographic proof! My Polka Dot Polka Dot Afro Circus aura …
My male spirit guide is the orange blob in the corner. I’m trying to figure out a good name for him. Richard? Lawrence? Chipper? Starbuck? Any ideas?